quinta-feira, abril 19, 2007

Choque tecnológico



"Oh the hapiness I could had mingling among you hedonists, being counted has one of you..." "
"You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today,"
"But you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off."
"You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience,"
"You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people."
"Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats,"
"Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac wasn't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything."

Chocante? Claro.

Sem comentários: